Iographer @ Disneyland - Today we visit Disneyland armed with the iOgrapher for iPhone and a Wide angle lens. http://cameo.tv/c/WjPbPW30
Gravie is a no-frills app that lets you create movies out of your short video clips. You can use clips already on your camera roll or shoot new footage. What makes Bucket Labs’ Gravie stand out is its built-in templates. Each template includes a theme and a mix of features, such as fade in and out. You choose the theme that gives your video snap, crackle, and pop.
After you download the app, recording clips and adding graphics and music is easy.
- Tap New Project or the plus sign (+) right below it on the Gravie home screen.
- Select a theme from the Choose Theme screen. Be sure to scroll up and down to see all the themes.
- Tap the Record button to begin recording your clip.
- Tap the Stop button to end clip recording.
- Tap Done,and Gravie imports the clip you just shot.
Adding Graphics and Music
Once you record your clip, you can add graphics.
- Select your clip from the camera roll if it’s not already open.
- Hold the button just below the lower right corner of your clip. This starts your clip.
- Release the button when you get to a point where you want to add graphics.
- Select one of the graphic options to add to your clip: Template, Text, Clip Art, Image, or Background.
- Follow the prompts to add the graphic option you want.
- Tap the Add Music button and add musical background from your phone or iPad’s music library.
Using Gravie’s Movie Mixer
Once you’ve finished recording your clips, tap the Movies tab to access Gravie’s Movie Mixer to stitch your clips together into a longer movie. The Movie Mixer is a powerful tool that lets you do more than just combine your clips. You can also:
- Trim the length of any clip in the movie.
- Use the sort function to reorder scenes from various video clips.
- Adjust the musical background volume.
- Apply one of five filter effects to your movie.
- Adjust the aspect ratio.
Although Gravie doesn’t come loaded with lots of bells and whistles, it does offer you the following professional style graphics and effects to enhance your video clips:
- 91 graphic templates that you can customize to best suit your videos
- 88 clip art items that you can resize and add color to
- Text in multiple font and color options
- 12 animation effects, including fade in slowly, fade out rapidly, and fly in from the left slowly
Gravie lets you share your videos on your favorite social media platforms. You can easily publish them directly to Facebook and YouTube.
While Gravie’s basic graphic functions are easy to use, its more advanced Movie Mixer functions are not. They’re not intuitive, and Bucket Labs does not provide a tutorial to help you learn how to use them. Importing existing videos from you device’s camera roll is also not intuitive. Another drawback is that Gravie’s export speed is slow. Finally, Bucket Labs could improve the app by adding collaboration features similar to Cameo’s.
Mall Of America - Had a blast meeting #BestBuy and visiting the #mallofamerica http://cameo.tv/c/4u4hkupa